1) Payment of invoice to be made 30 (Thirty) days prior to departure – however for bookings made less than 30
(Thirty) days prior to departure, full payment must accompany the booking
2) Pick up and drop off times are estimates only and Spurwing will use its best endeavours to adhere thereto.
3) Spurwing will not be held responsible if pick-up and/or drop-off addresses are provided incorrectly.
4) Spurwing reserves the right to change the routing and stops in order to protect the safety of the client.
5) Due to the nature of road transfers, transfers may take longer than expected. Spurwing will not be held
responsible and not be liable for any losses in circumstances where clients miss
flights or related costs (including any indirect or consequential loss or damage) due to circumstances
beyond its control. Any liability of Spurwing will be limited to the value of the services booked.
6) All vehicles are insured and have sufficient passenger liability insurance. All passengers must have adequate
personal insurance to adequately cover personal items i.e. Cash, personal equipment, luggage,
items of personal or sentimental value, electronic devices & equipment.
7) Cancellation Fees may apply should any service be cancelled less than 7 (seven) days prior to departure- 100% (One hundred percent) Cancellation Fees will be applicable on no-shows regardless of the circumstances.
8) Transfers/day tours include Driver guide, Air Conditioned vehicle, Fuel & Toll Gates and entrance fees where noted on the quotation. Excluded are entrance fees not noted on quotation, meals and items of a personal nature.
9) Airport pickups: Drivers will wait with an Airport Board with the name of the client. If clients have a problem finding the driver and/or with baggage or similar they can phone our emergency number at +27 82 894 0066.
10) When paying by credit card 3% (Three percent) commission must be added to the price as the merchant’s fee.
11) The above terms and conditions comprise the entire agreement between the parties to the exclusion of any other documents or presentations and no alteration will be enforceable unless signed by all relevant parties.
12) The agreement is governed by South African law & subject to the jurisdiction of the South African judicial system.
1) All quotes are valid for 7 (seven) days from the date reflected thereon.
2) The service quoted for is subject to availability at time you make your booking.
3) All bookings are only confirmed on acceptance of the quote and an invoice being issued.
4) No service will be performed without receipt of payment.